Wed, Feb 19|
GROUP: Forest Bathing
Group Forest Therapy Walk in Panther Canyon. All are welcome to register and attend. Bring a friend. Please pre-register and pre-pay.
Time & Location
Feb 19, 2020, 11:40 AM – 1:40 PM CST
Panther Canyon, Panther Canyon, New Braunfels, TX 78130, USA
About the Event
Come experience small group Forest Bathing.
Upon registration and payment, particpiants will receive a welcome letter with specific details including what to expect, what to wear, what to bring, where to park, etc.
Please be sure to read :
Confluence Healing Arts Payment and Cancellation Policy
- New clients receive a 20-30-minute introductory phone call/consultation after booking first-time appointments ($50 value)
- All payments are made in advance online at the time of booking. If full-payment is not being completed, a valid credit or debit card is required for appointment booking online, over the phone, or by email.
- Payments may be made through Paypal, Venmo, or Square. All online payment fees are to be incurred by the client. Please adjust your amount accordingly before transmitting payment.
- Cancellations & Rescheduling: Client may cancel or reschedule with 48-hour notice in writing by email only. Any changes to your appointment made within 48 hours of your appointment will be charged 50% of the fee. In the event of a documented emergency, a credit for services may be issued and must be used within one month.
- Last-minute cancellations of outdoor group events due to unexpected dangerous weather and climate issues will be rescheduled and payments will be credited. In the event you cannot attend the re-scheduled event date, a credit may be issued for a different group session. Any credit must be used within three months.
- Outdoor private sessions will not be canceled for any reason: if weather prevents, the session will be moved indoors to the Healing Studio. If you prefer an outdoor session, please be aware of your own personal preferences for weather, outdoor allergies etc. when scheduling.
- In the event that we must cancel your appointment for any reason, it will be rescheduled at your convenience.
- Please dress appropriately for all sessions
- Bathing suit, river shoes and life vest are required for all water healing
- Late Arrivals: If you will be arriving late for your appointment time, please notify us by phone or text as soon as possible. Your session will begin when you arrive for the remainder of the scheduled time.
- No Shows: 100% forfeiture of fees. No refunds, no credits, no exceptions.
- Cancellation Policy applies to all package sessions: no credits or refunds shall be given for non-completion, check expiration upon registration.
Forest Bathing 2/19/20
This ticket is good for ONE PERSON and includes a light snack. Please arrive on time. No refunds or credits if you arrive more than five minutes after the scheduled start time.